1. Tourists can buy the cruise tickets relying on passports or effective credentials. The tickets are only for the tourists themselves. The tickets should not be transferred or modified, or the tickets will be regarded as invalidity.
2. Tourist who has effective cruise tickets has the right to take the assigned voyage specified on the ticket. The ticket price includes the accommodations, three meals, and shore excursions specified on the ticket.
3. Cruise fare dose not include: medical service, tips and other charges not indicated in the ticket price, only if there were special explanations. Cruise accommodations are based on two persons one standard cabin. Individual services which are not specified on the ticket, such as alcoholic drinks, laundry, telephone, hairdressing, shopping, shore excursion etc, will be borne by the passengers themselves.
1. Children aged 2 to 12 are to be charged only half of the full payment, including meals and scenic spots fares but not holding bed.
2. Under 2 years baby are to be charged only20% of the full payment, including meals and scenic spots fares but not holding bed. If the children need a bed, full payment is charged.
1. If the cancellation takes place 45 days before the due time, our cruise company will charge the following fee:
If the cancellation takes place 44-30 days before the due time, 100 US dollars will be charged as compensation.
If the cancellation takes place 29-15 days before the due time, 50% of all the payment will be charged as compensation.
If the cancellation takes place 14 days before the due time or dose not get on board temporarily, 100% of one ticket will be charged as compensation.
"Cancellation" includes the cancellation of all or part of the beds, the change of the cruiser or the departure time. For the beds been cancelled all or parts, our company have the right to arrange again.
2. The ticket is just effective for the voyage at the same day assigned on the ticket. If the tourists want to change the date or voyage, the changing procedures should be handled 14 days ahead of the due time. But if the cruise is full-loaded, your need will not be met. Every passenger can change the voyage just once, and 100 US dollars should be charged for the change. After the change, if the tourist do not get on board, the ticket will be regarded as cancelled just as the non-changed voyage.
Observing Public Orders
1. In order to protect the safety and benefits of the tourists, everyone should observe the safety stipulation and
the public orders on board. If someone violated the orders, the captain has the right to deal with him.
2. Any dangerous or illegal goods, e.g. guns, explosives, animals, drugs or radioactive materials etc. are prohibited on board. We reserve the right to specify some special items that are prohibited. The captain or any authorized crew member has the right to enter the cabins and search for prohibited items.
1. All the tourists, who check in on board, should show their ID card, passport or other related credentials consistent when making reservations.
2. All the tourists must embark on board 30 minutes before the ship set sail, and the ship will not wait for any tourist surpassing the due time (The embarking time is the one on the embarking certificate). Under any circumstances, the tourists cannot get on board on time or miss the due time, our cruise company will not return the fee or undertake any compensation responsibility as well as the fee of accommodations, meals and transportation because of missing the voyage. Besides, the cruise have no responsibility to change the voyage or anchor at any port.
Tourists may be refused checking in:
1. After the comments of the captain to the tourists, the captain has the right to refuse those (who are not suitable for visit, may be dangerous to themselves or others, as well as making dangers to others' lives) getting on board. And the cruise company will not return any fee or undertake any compensation responsibility.
2. The rooms on board are just for accommodations, gambling or other activities which are against Chinese laws, must not be taken place on board.
3. For those who destroy the belongings, benefits of the cruise or damage the orders on board, our cruise company have the right to take back their rooms, and listed them as "Unwelcome Guests". The cruise company will refuse accepting them and expel them to leave the boat.
How to deposit valuables
Please keep your valuables (e.g. medical, jewelry, fragile goods, cash, important file, photographic equipment, computer devices etc.) with yourself or deposit them in the safe of cabin or at the reception desk.
The valuables that are deposited at the reception desk should have a value no more than 3000 RMB , or the passengers should provide formal applications and pay the safekeeping fee for any valuables up to 3000 RMB. In that case, if any loss or damage occurred , passengers would get the compensation for no more than 3000RMB or the value our company accounts for, whichever is lower. Our company has the right to reject any valuables over 3000 RMB.
Scope of responsibilities of passengers
Each passengers must compensate for any damage or loss resulting from individual behavior, negligence or crime. Passengers must pay for damages to the furniture, facilities and any other property on board, no matter whether intentionally or inadvertently damaged. If the loss or damage is made by a minor, it will be paid by the parents or the guardian instead.
Scope of our responsibilities:
The time of arriving or departing and shore excursions may be adjusted because of the climate, water level and prompt breakdown of the cruise. Our company have the right to adjust the above itinerary. If there are changes of the transportation route because of the season during the navigation, or there are force major factors, such as flood , plague, machine obstacle etc, influencing the regular navigation. Our company reserve the rights to cancel or regulate sailings, to change the schedule or scenic spots, and hold no liability for compensation. However, our cruise will make every effort to transfer the passengers to an alternative vessel, if a sailing were cancelled due to force majeure factors.
If there are obstacles of the boat to influence the regular navigation, our company have the responsibility to return all the payment or adjust the sailing schedule, or arrange other boats to transfer the passengers. If the ticket price of the cruise which id rearranged is lower than our cruise, our company will return the different price but we will not undertake other economic compensation.
The scope of our responsibilities is limited to the cruise sales only. We will not bear responsibilities for the following items: loss of or damage to baggage or individual properties, injury or death, loss resulted by delay, results of any behavior, negligence or demerit of any independent owner (such as travel agency, airlines, hotel, restaurant, transportation situations, transport company and other service providers etc.)Passenger's depressed mood, psychosis or mental problem etc.
When encountering striking, flood, special low water-level, weather reason and other factors beyond our control or safety reason, the cruise have the right to cancel, ahead of time, delay or change the sailing itinerary or the anchoring ports. Furthermore, the cruise have the right to have other boats or ports for substitution. And the cruise will bear no responsibility. If there some difference of the time when setting sail at the ports, the cruise will also bear no liability.
All the passengers, who check-in on board, are regarded as agree to the above notice before buying the tickets.
The explanation rights of the above details belongs to our company and the cruise company.